top of page


How can Community Mental Health help me?

If the person is already a Community Mental Health client, a referral will be completed for individual’s that are seeking Voc. Services. From this point the referral will be passed along to a Voc. Services worker who will make contact with the individual and schedule an assessment. If determined that Voc. Services are appropriate, the worker will begin the process of working with the individual to identify possible employment solutions. This part of the process often includes meetings with MRS at the table. If the person is deemed not work ready, with the referral complete and a case manager on board, the individual will engage in the FLLOC (Full Life Level of Care). This is typically a 90 day process. During this process the case manager works with the individual to identify the areas that they desire to improve and that meet the standards for medical necessity of Skill Building Assistance.

People who are seeking services from Community Mental Health (CMH) need to call the Central ACCESS for an transition age person should do the following.

1. By Telephone:  Central Access can be reached by calling 1-888-800-1559 or (517)346-8318 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and

                            5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. If a person is hearing impaired, they can contact the Michigan Relay Center at

                            1-800-649-3777 or by simply dialing 7-1-1. The Relay Center will relay the call to us.

2. Walking In:  Walk-In hours are from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Central Access is located at 812 East Jolly

                       Road Lansing, MI 48910.


(Clicking on one of the links below will take you away from

bottom of page